In July 2015, MEGHP Sean P. McBride issued a dispensation for the creation of Admiration Chapter U.D. to meet in the Homer Masonic Temple in Homer, Illinois.
This new chapter was formed by a group of Royal Arch Masons from the east central Illinois area. A small group of these members had met several times in early 2015 to begin discussing and planning for a new Chapter. We simply didn’t want another organization whose meetings consisted of reading the minutes and paying the bills.
We laid out some principles on what we would expect from a Chapter:
· Brotherly love, relief and truth
· Quality over Quantity
· Excellence in our relations with each other
· Excellence in the exemplification of our degrees
· Excellence in our service to Freemasonry
· Education and fellowship
· Civility – courtesy, consideration and respect