Summer is quickly drawing to a close, I hope it has been an enjoyable one for you and your family. Below is a schedule of Admiration Chapter Events for the remainder of 2016. We have a goal of completing our chartering work in December and officially receive recognition as a full Chapter of the Illinois Grand Chapter.
Saturday September 3 - Homer Lodge No. 199 Re-dedication Ceremony
- Noon - WM Todd E. Creason invites you to join him for the 160th Anniversary of Homer Lodge No. 199. The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of the State of Illinois Officers will conduct the re-dedication ceremony.
- 1 p.m. - Lunch at the Homer United Methodist Church
Thursday September 29 - Stated Convocation
- 6pm - informal dinner gathering at the Belly Deli across the street from the lodge hall https://www.facebook.com/mainstreetbellydeli/
- 7pm - Stated convocation (short). We will be conducting the Mark Master Degree (4th) and the Past Master Degree(5th)
Saturday November 19- Illinois Grand Chapter Leadership Conference at Homer.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- 8am - Check-in with coffee and doughnuts
- 9am - Leadership session
- Noon - Lunch - cost $10
- 1pm - Town Hall open session.
- 8am - check-in with coffee and doughnuts
- 9am - Excellent Master Degree (6th)
- 10am - The Holy Royal Arch Degree (7th)
Thursday December 29 - Stated Convocation/Table Lodge
- More information to TBA for special night
Greg Knott - Secretary
Admiration Chapter U.D.