· To develop events, activities, and programs that will educate and enlighten regarding Masonic values and principles, among the most important of which we feel is the need to recognize the divine presence living within all mankind and to treat one another with the respect and civility that recognition requires.
· To focus on quality over quantity in our meetings, so that our meetings are occasions of good fellowship and learning.
· To provide opportunities for each of our companions to share in educational experiences as both student and teacher.
· To develop the expectation that each of our companions will share in educational experiences as both student and teacher.
· In our work, to impressively convey the lessons of the degrees that those experiencing them may crave further education and enlightenment.