Thursday March 31 - Stated Convocation
- 6pm: We are meeting for dinner at Homer Belly Deli located right across the street from the Lodge Hall 118 S. Main Street Homer. They have some great food.
- 7pm we are meeting for a very short business meeting at the Homer Masonic Temple.
- 7:15pm - One of our Chapter goals is the promotion of civility. At this time in our nation's history, this topic is more important than ever. We are going to have a facilitated discussion on civility, asking questions such as: " Is there a lack of civility in our society today?" "Is this a problem?" "Should we as Freemasons endeavor to practice civility in the Lodge and why?" "Should we endeavor to practice it outside of Lodge and why?"
- All Master Masons and Companions are welcome to join us for the evening. (Business meeting is Companions only). If you know of a Masonic brother who would be interested in this evening, feel free to invite them.
Friday April 15 - 4th and 5th Degrees at Homer
- 7pm - we will open the chapter and confer the 4th and 5th degree for our candidates.
Saturday April 16 - 6th and 7th Degree at Danville - see attached flyer for details.
- 8am - Registration and coffee/donuts
- This is a special event held in conjunction with the Valley of Danville Scottish Rite in a working Rock Quarry
- Lunch is going to be served - reservations required. See flyer.
June 30 - Admiration Chapter Stated Convocation
July 14-16 Illinois Grand Chapter Convocation in Normal. Info at http://ram-il.org/2016-